Your Sun Bread & Cake [Mimi's World Tour]


Bakery: Your Sun Bread & Cake (優仕紳烘焙館)
Address: No. 22-1, Gongyuan Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei
Style: Chinese
Price: $$ 
 
Despite its fancy website and logo, Your Sun is an independent bakery with just this one location in "downtown" Taipei. Based on personal experience, I would have sworn it at least had two or three more locations. Nonetheless, it's particularly well-stocked and one of the items that stood out for me was their impressive array of sliced coffee cakes and full-sized cakes. Without a doubt, this is a cake bakery, though of course they have all the typical sweet and savoury bread you'll find at any bakery along with a few gift box options. 
I was personally lured in by their selection of what I call coffee cake. I couldn't figure out which was which, so I simply went with... the cake with the biggest slices ($50). XD They were all identically priced, so maybe the others were more interesting? There was a chocolate one and not sure about the others; however, I was quite pleased with mine. It was simple, fresh, with a good taste and texture. I always like finding something unique or different in a Taiwanese bakery and I was satisfied with my choice.

Rating: ***

No comments:

Post a Comment