Cukiernia Frąckowiak [Mimi's World Tour]


Bakery: Cukiernia Frąckowiak
Address: ul. Broniewskiego 8, Kamienna Góra
Website: http://piekarniafrackowiak.com.pl/
Style: Polish 
Price: $$

So, like more than one bakery I found, this one turned out to be a mini-chain of bakeries located in and around Wałbrzych, with a total of four locations. Even though this is their main branch, I actually only tried this bakery in Kamienna Góra... so it's probably better to do this review for the main location in a bigger town, but this is the one I ate at. It was a pretty small place with not that much selection, pretty much just one counter of baked goods and cakes.
At this bakery, I decided to try their oponki. This was what I would call a traditional doughnut; there was nothing that special about it. It doesn't come close to my favourites, but it had a good glaze and the dough was pretty good too. A lot better than the other similarly-shaped doughnut I did have from Wałbrzych.

Rating: ***

No comments:

Post a Comment