Kurtoszkołacz [Mimi's World Tour]


Bakery: Kurtoszkołacz
Address: Square in front of city hall, Wrocław
Website: n/a
Style: Hungarian 
Price: $$ 

I only had this because my uncle bought these chimney cakes, and I thought I might as well do a cake tour of it; it's better than nothing

I always wanted to try Hungarian chimney cakes, which are baked on wooden rods over an open fire, or at least that's how it is traditionally. Now they probably just have rotisserie ovens. I kind of found out later that they're actually not that exciting.

This little wooden hut that can't really be called a shop seems to have more flavours, but my uncle picked out one sugar and one cinnamon. I learned he doesn't have very good taste overall....
Anyways, one was rubbed in sugar and the other in cinnamon. I was thinking that cinnamon would be better because of the spice, but turned out I liked sugar the best. Both, however, were pretty blah and boring. Definitely nothing special. If I took this again, I would choose a more exciting flavour.

Rating: ** 

No comments:

Post a Comment