Pożegnanie z Afryką [Mimi's World Tour]







Bakery: Pożegnanie z Afryką
Address: ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 62, Warsaw 
Website: http://www.pozegnanie.com/index.php
Style: Polish
Price: $$ 

This cake tour isn't a bakery and I'm not even sure they make their cakes themselves. I was kind of dragged here by my great aunt and decided to take a picture without even noting the name or location of the place; I wasn't thinking that it would be a cake tour but there were complaints (editor's note: you know from who!) about what was the point of taking pictures and commenting on it if it wasn't going to be reviewed. So, with some online research, I found it.
Pożegnanie z Afryką is actually a coffee shop, and according to their website, the first coffee "store" (not a cafe; like a place where you buy quality coffee beans) in Poland, with a couple locations around the country. A part of the shop is still a cafe, with "very good coffee and tea". We also took a cheesecake. Although the presentation was nice, again, I'm not sure if they bake it. The cake was dry and meh. We went to a few bakeries/pastry shops and cafes during my time in Warsaw, but this had to my least favourite, and I usually like Polish cheesecake. Even my great aunt commented that "it'll do" -- her sign that she wasn't very pleased with it.

Rating: *1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment