Cukiernia Pawłowicz [Mimi's World Tour]


Bakery: Cukiernia Pawłowicz
Address: Chmielna 13, Warsaw 
Website: n/a 
Style: Polish
Price:

This was the first (and only) time I had to stand in a lineup out the door for a bakery in Poland.  That was enough to get me interested, though it was the 'hot doughnuts' sign and everyone in the street eating doughnuts that made me decide to give it a try, even if I'd already gone to a bakery that day.
I took the one with white chocolate filling and coconut and icing on top. This pączek was a little junky-looking and it was more homemade than, for example, Blikle, which tries to look fancier and more aesthetically-pleasing, but this one was better, trust me. I wouldn't say it was over the top exceptional or that it was the best I've ever had, but still really good and the best doughnut of my Poland trip.

Rating: ***1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment