Bliss Bakery [International Correspondent]



Bakery: Bliss Bakery & Bistro
Address: 210-3608 Carrington Rd, Westbank BC
Website: http://www.blissbakery.ca/
Style: Canadian 
Price: $$$$

I needed to stop somewhere for breakfast again and I drove past this place and decided to give it a try. This location seems recently opened, but they have two other locations Bliss does call themselves a bakery, but I would call it more a cafe. It's the kind of place where you go for a coffee or a sandwich, for example. Their selection of baked goods, however, is still prominent, so I wouldn't go so far as to say it's on the same level as Panera Bread or Blenz Coffee.
 I would say that one of their features is cinnamon buns. They're baked in trays, coated in cream cheese icing and then cut into squares. The icing and cinnamon filling got pretty gooey, so the fork and knife was needed. There was only one thing that I didn't really like (besides the astronomical price) and that was the freshness; I often find that with these kinds of cafes with their own baked goods, they tend not to be super fresh. This time, my bun was kind of dry, definitely not at peak freshness and that detracted from my overall experience.

Rating: **1/2 

No comments:

Post a Comment